Login Register

Gas warning for those on camping holidays

By Uttoxeter Post and Times  |  Posted: July 25, 2014

Comments (0)

UTTOXETER holiday makers are being warned of the dangers of gas poisoning while staying in caravans or camping.

The UK Limited Partnership Gas trade association is making the warning as the school holidays get under way.

A spokesman for the body said: "A major cause of these incidents has been bringing charcoal barbecues inside tents, but there is also a need to be vigilant with portable gas appliances, such as gas lamps and gas cookers."

Read more from Uttoxeter Advertiser

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters