Login Register

Holiday home caravans need a TV licence

By Uttoxeter Post and Times  |  Posted: July 26, 2014

Comments (0)

UTTOXETER residents are being reminded to check they are correctly licensed as they head off on their holidays.

TV Licensing is reminding static caravan owners they might require a TV licence for their holiday home.

Owners will require a licence for the caravan if a TV is being used to receive or record programmes in the caravan and at home.

More information is available on 0300 790 6071 or at www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/for-your-home/second-home-aud8

Read more from Uttoxeter Advertiser

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters