Login Register

Uttoxeter: warning after barbecue blaze at Staffordshire beauty spot

By Uttoxeter Post and Times  |  Posted: August 08, 2014

Comments (0)

FIREFIGHTERS are urging people to dispose of barbecues in a safe and sensible way following a fire at a Staffordshire beauty spot.

The blaze at Main Road, in Milford, broke out when a disposable barbecue tray was thrown into the undergrowth.

Station manager Neil Pedersen said: "This could have devastating consequences on wildlife as well as the public and firefighters who are tackling the blaze. I would urge people to think before they act and to ensure these items are disposed of safely and sensibly." manner."

Read more from Uttoxeter Advertiser

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters